StrikeHold®-2 oz, Pump Spray Bottle
- Capillary action coats and reaches every surface of your weapon.
- Does not attract sand, dust and particulates.
- Provides a long-lasting dry lubricant, which greatly reduces friction.
- Removes rust, lead, copper, and prevents carbon build up.
- Can be repeatedly sprayed onto a surface without gummy build up.
- Will not harm materials such as rubber, paint, most plastics, and wood finishes.
- Contains no CFC's or other ozone-depleting substances.
- Non-flammable, CO2 propellant.
Strikehold® is a fast-acting, penetrating compound that cuts through dirt, rust and corrosion, quickly getting into metal parts that have become frozen or encrusted. Strikehold® provides a long-lasting dry lubricant, which reduces friction. Helps dry out wet electrical gears and other water-sensitive parts, and will actually improve electrical performance by cleaning and protecting contacts and internal parts including circuitry and connections. Strikehold® protects by providing a shield-like film against the effects of moisture and corrosion, even against saltwater, while repelling sand, dirt and dust.
For case lot sales, contact us at email@example.com 678-883-3578 Toll Free 1-866-331-0572.
For international orders & shipping costs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Toll Free 1-866-331-0572.